Sunday, February 02, 2014

An ANNIE AWARD !


Last night I, along with my fellow designers Carter Goodrich and Takao Noguchi, won the ANNIE AWARD for "Outstanding Achievement in Character Design for a Feature Production" for our work on Dreamworks animation's the CROODS. This is my second Annie Award (and second nomination), and I am incredibly grateful and honored to have been considered alongside all of the amazingly talented nominees once again. Below is a quick backstage snapshot(From left to right: Carter, Takao, and me).
A huge thank you for all of the kind congratulatory messages from friends, family, colleagues and strangers from around the world. I am honored to have even received a congrats in Klingon (Thanks Shawn Keller). All forms of well wishes have been much appreciated. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Price said...

Congratulations, Shane!! Heard it from Tiffany :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Diane Morales said...

Much deserved congratulations to you and your coworkers Shane! My niece Julia, your Spaceheadz fan, sends best wishes too. She just had an art piece selected to be exhibited in a local O.C. bank - very excited!

1:39 PM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Thank you very much Stacy and Diane!

Diane, Please give Julia my best, and a huge CONGRATS to her on the exhibit. That's only the beginning I'm sure.

Best,

Shane

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jason Scheier said...

congrats brother shane! I'm super excited for you, well deserved.

12:25 PM  
Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Thank you so much Jason, and I hope you have been exceedingly well!

-Shane

11:38 AM  
Blogger Stacy Price said...

I have been cleaning out my garage and found a couple of things that remind me of our garage days. One was a single Disneyland record of "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and the jacket has old Tomorrowland on it. Didn't even know I had it. Good memories. Very happy for you to have become so successful at what you love! I found an old photo too. I'll email it to you :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home